Every insightful comment you leave on a post enhances foXnoMad more than I could with even the best travel article. I appreciate every comment, hope you’ll leave more, and encourage you to do so if you never have.
In case you don’t get a chance to follow the latest comments in the sidebar, or read through a viewer, here are some of the best comments of the month.
- Steve updates us on the drinking age in Thailand, it’s now 20.
- Peekvid, one the best places to watch TV and movies for free online, has been shut down, Misty informs us.
- You can’t bring electronic equipment into Akshardham Temple. Taylor Davidson says he even had a hard time getting by security with pen and paper.
- The Swedes write joke books about Norwegians, according to Erica – according to my wife, those books should be about the Danes.
- Cuckoo lets us in on two more Indian airport scams.
- Print your Google satellite mashup maps, Big Travel Web says they’re a great way to find undiscovered beaches.
- triton’s friend met some bedbugs in New York and brought them home with him.
- The beef between Ecuador and Peru isn’t so bad and Zuri agrees that the Galapagos Islands are “must” sees in the region.
At the end of every month I’ll be posting my favorite comments. There are several new commenters on the list this month and several more not on the list from September. Thank you – I enjoy what comments bring to each post and how they foster lively discussions.
Never left a comment before? – Leave one right now and just say hi!
[photo by: Doug Sparks]
That’s a good idea to appreciate the commenters. That also, in a way, shows how many of the readers ‘read’ your posts and not just ‘browse’ through.
Thanks for mentioning my name here. Much appreciated. That was my first ever comment on your blog. 🙂
And now I am stealing this idea !
Thank you for your insightful comments, beginning with the first one! I think we all enjoy reading the travel insights and comments on each post and from time to time I hope to highlight them.
Glad you liked the idea, but I’ve seen similar roundups on many other sites so I can’t take all of the credit!
I like this idea as well. I ‘ll surely do my best to be among those best commenters this month 😉