You can find more Bulgaria travel information within the posts below.
- Asen’s Fortress Is A Hidden Day Trip In Bulgaria – Not as well known but well worth visiting.
- Best Of The Balkans Few Visit: Photos Of The Belogradchik Rocks In Bulgaria – You’ll be as shocked as I was how few people have been here.
- Cosplay Pictures And Video From Aniventure Comic Con Bulgaria – Plus and interview of Awkward Yeti creator Nick Seluk.
- In Search Of The Elusive Bulgarian Smile – A look at how history may have shaped smiles in Bulgaria.
- 8 Familiar But Distinctly Bulgarian Foods Your Stomach Shouldn’t Be Sorry It Missed – A tour of some of the most tasty dishes and common foods from Bulgaria.
- Cultural Facts You Didn’t Know Bulgaria Will Surprise You With – All of the things you may not have known about Bulgaria.
Videos From Bulgaria
Photography From Around Bulgaria
- Seeing The City And Nature Of Sofia, Bulgaria From Vitosha Mountain – A look up and from below of Sofia and Vitosha mountain which sits right outside Bulgaria’s capital city.
- A Bright Display Of Martenitsa In Bulgaria – Information about this colorful Bulgarian tradition.
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
- Eat & Drink: Stiv;
- Eat & Drink: Basquiat Cafe;
- Eat & Drink: Boom Burger; Divaka [map]; Konak; Tavite [map]; Toucan Bluzz And Rock [map]; Vitosha Street Cafe;
- Explore: Alexander Nevsky Cathedral [map]; Banya Bashi Mosque [map]; Sofia Public Mineral Baths [map]; Vitosha Mountain [map];
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.