You can find more Ecuador travel information within the posts below.
- Review Of Andando Tours: Galapagos Luxury Worth The Cost? Breaking down what you’re paying for.
- After 6 Years At Sea, These Are Pictures Of Galapagos Albatross Returning To Land – The only place the waved albatross can be found on land.
- There Are Lots Of Animals In Galapagos But Here’s Photos Of Just Sea Lion Pups – The cutest!
- Climbing Pichincha Volcano On The Teleferico In Quito, Ecuador – A video with a view and information about getting to the top of Pichincha Volcano.
- Exploring The Heights Of Quito, Ecuador – A whirlwind tour of what to do and where to go in Quito.
- Is Quito Dangerous? – This very frequently asked question answered.
Photography From Around Ecuador
- Where Hemispheres Meet: Mitad Del Mundo Quito, Ecuador – A picture from the Equator line in Ecuador.
- The Path To The Top Of Quito’s La Basilica Church: In Pictures – A harrowing photo adventure up to the top.
- La Ronda Street, Quito – A night scene from this newly secured part of the city.
View Ecuador in a larger map
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore [What this means]
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
Galapagos (Puerto Ayora)
- Eat & Drink: Azuca [map]; Cafe Mosaico [map]; La Choza [map]; URKO;
- Explore: Cotopaxi Volcano [map]; La Basilica [map]; La Ronda Street [map]; Mitad del Mundo [map]; Pichincha Volcano-Teleferico [map];
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.