You can find more England travel information within the posts below.
- The Center Of Birmingham’s Balti Triangle: A Review Of Adil’s Restaurant – The center of spice in the city.
- What To Do In London After Your First Trip – Get to know the city better.
- Destination Star Trek Birmingham Review: Stuck At Impulse – A lot of potential and great cosplay.
- A Super-Fan Shows You How To Plan Your Very Own Harry Potter Tour In London – 15 year old Potterhead Brian takes you to the most magical spots in the British capital.
- 5 Places To Entertain Kids In Leeds, England – A guest post by Darren Cronian, writer of Travel Rants, about the city he writes about at My Life In Leeds.
Photography From Around England
- This Botley Sunset Is How All Towns Should Welcome Train Travelers – The perfect view for arrival.
- The Palace Of Westminster Past And Present – A view of this 900 year old icon from Westminster Bridge.
- The London Eye And A View Of The City During The Riots – A look at the August 2011 riots in London.
View England in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
- Meninger Hotel London Review [Book on Hostelbookers]
- Regina House Review (view on map) [Book on Hostelworld]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
- Eat & Drink: Bull & Gate Pub [map]; Captain Kidd [map]; Copper Cow; Patisserie; The Rocket [map];
- Explore: London Eye [map]; Palace Of Westminster [map];
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.