The Cheesiest Travel Photo Contest is back and your embarrassingly touristic photo could win you $150 cash, an 8GB iPod nano, or a $25 Amazon.com gift card. Send me your cheesiest picture by Sunday, December 13th 1700 GMT to win.
You can be creative and the only requirements are that your face must be visible, just you are in the picture, and it’s got to be clear where in the world the picture was taken.
I’ll begin posting the entries on Monday, December 14th and the prizes will be determined by a reader poll on December 21.
The Contest Rules
- Email me your pictures to anil(@)foxnomad.com and please make sure to add the ‘photo contest’ somewhere in the subject line. I’ll also need your name (or something to call you), a 1 line caption, and a link to your website or blog if you have one.
- Pictures must be original and yours. If you entered the last contest you can enter again, just use a new photo.
- The deadline to enter is Sunday, December 13th, 1700 GMT (12pm US Eastern time).
- The iPod nano will be an Apple-certified refurbished one. I buy all of my Apple products this way, including the laptop I’m writing on now.
- Entering the contest means you are giving me permission to use your photo in other posts and promotions on foXnoMad and my other travel blogs.
I will announce the winners on Wednesday December 30th, 2009 and deliver the prizes by January 15th, 2010.
Why Part 2?
There were so many people who emailed me after the last contest that said they wished they had entered or were too nervous to send in a cheesy picture I decided to give them another shot. I really want to see you at your best (or worst!) so pull out your dorky travel pictures. We all have them hidden in our digital cameras, put yours to good use and good luck!
Oh man, I can’t wait to see the results…
I have high hopes if the last contest is any indication 🙂
I must be the only person who can’t work out how to vote 🙁 I think my brain is addled from Xmas preparations.
I’d like to vote for photo #7 thanks
I’m sorry for all the trouble! I had to add the registration step to keep the voting fair and avoid any weirdness by spammers, etc. Did you register? You’ll then get an email confirmation link. Click that and then refresh the voting page and you’re set.