Many of you who’ve been reading for some time know that I tend not to post on major holidays in the US (although I’m not there at the moment). That’s because many of you aren’t online and it’s one of the smart breaks to take from travel blogging. For those of you who are online today though, I’d like to point you towards some posts here on foXnoMad and my other travel blogs you might have missed recently.
- Find out what I did to travel the world and how you too can do the same. From now until January 1rst, my eBook Overcoming the 7 Major Obstacles to Traveling the World is only $8. You can get a second hand opinion by reading Barbara Weibel’s review of my eBook at Hole In The Donut.
- Also, don’t forget to vote for the cheesiest travel photo – the contest is very tight and you’ve got until next Monday to choose your favorite.
- Got a brand new iPhone for Christmas and worried about how you’ll use it overseas? Don’t worry, it’s really easy to jailbreak your iPhone and iPod touch.
- Perhaps you’ll be taking a day or two off to start your own travel blog? Here’s how to create a successful travel blog.
- Over the summer, into the fall I ran a guest post series by Marina Villatoro. Spend part of the day reading her engrossing story, How I Got Robbed in Guatemala and Other Hard-To-Believe Escapades.
I hope you enjoy these links and will have a new post come Monday.
[photo by: (davide)]