You can find more Iraq travel information within the posts below.
- What It’s Like To Travel In Northern Iraq – A look at a country where few travelers have been in recent history.
- Is Traveling In Northern Iraq Safe? – It’s a complex question to answer but typically the first one people ask when considering visiting northern Iraq.
- A Digital Pocket Guide On Visiting Northern Iraq: Part 1 – Covers the basics on planning a trip by air or land along with places to stay.
- A Digital Pocket Guide On Visiting Northern Iraq: Part 2 – Learn about shared taxis, checkpoints between cities, and get an idea about the food you’ll find.
- A Taste Of Eating Out In Iraq – Find out what the food is like and the process of ordering some basics like falafel sandwiches.
Videos From Iraq
Photography From Around Iraq
- A Picture Of The Arbil Citadel In Iraq – A look at a site that’s been continuously inhabited for the past 7,000 years.
- A Mosque In Sulaymaniayh, Iraq – A close look at the eloquently decorated minarets of this mosque located behind the Kaso Mall.
- The Monument Of Halabja Martyrs In Iraq – A photo of this controversial monument and museum.
View Iraq in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
- Explore: Monument Of Halabja Martyrs [map];
- Explore: Sulaymaniyah Mosque [map];
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.