You can find more Yemen travel information within the posts below.
- Unexpected Variety: The Foods Of Yemen – The kitchen most of us are missing out on.
- Answers To All The Questions You’re Likely To Ask Before Visiting Yemen – From security to Socotra and everything in between.
- Solo Female Travel To Yemen: Your Questions Answered – My interview with Tina Zorman of Eternal Yemen, covering your most common concerns.
- Is It Safe To Travel To Yemen? – Sort of.
- Why Would You Want To Go To Yemen? – Let me give you a few good reasons.
- How To Travel To Yemen And Socotra Island – Visas, security, flights, and everything else you need to know about visiting.
Photography From Around Yemen
- Take A Look At This Photo From Kawkaban, Yemen, Because It Doesn’t Exist Any More – Lost forever due to war.
- A Photo Essay Of One Of The World’s Most Neglected Tourist Destinations: Socotra Island – Completely safe, look around to see why you should visit.
- The Faces Of Yemen – A look at the people who make up this diverse nation.
View Yemen in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.