These are some of my most popular posts in terms of page views and comments from the past year. I’ve also included some of my favorites that might not have been as popular but that I think are worth highlighting once more.
Most Read Posts
- Use Sun Tzu’s The Art Of War To Win Battles At The Ticket Counter
- Essential Software Tools For Digital Nomads
- Overcoming 7 Major Obstacles To Traveling The World – #2: You Think It’s Too Expensive
- 4 Word Combinations You Shouldn’t Neglect To Translate Before Your Next Trip (47)
- Overcoming The 7 Major Obstacles To Traveling The World eBook (39)
- Can You Stop Aging Out Of Travel? (39)
On a side note, I’d like to thank all of you for reading and continuing to support foXnoMad and my other travel websites. It’s been a wonderful year and this site has grown beyond all of my initial goals and expectations – none of which could be possible without you. All the best and wishing you a very happy new year!
[photo by: hapticflapjack]
Great post and your site is growing because it’s readable, interesting relevant and informative!
Happy New Year to you and keep up the good work!
I’ve enjoyed this past year and continuing to follow other great travel blogs like yours Renny. Thanks for the words of encouragement, I hope to keep it up in 2010 🙂
Happy New year, Anil. It’s been a pleasure getting to know you through your posts. Looking forward to what 2010 will bring you!
Thank you very much. I’m looking forward to more Gourmantic in the coming new year as well 🙂
Happy New Year congrats to the great success, one thing that made your blog more attractive is that it is readable and very apprehensive, keep on posting more and are looking forward your next post. We in the transfer smart are so glad reading your post.