You can find more India travel information within the posts below.
- This Is What Happens When You Say “Yes” To Every Scam In India – See for yourself in this video!
- Why India’s Time Zone Is 30 Minutes Off From (Most Of) The Rest Of The World – Something to keep in mind when calculating your calls back home.
- The Cave Where Batman Found His Soul Is In A Rural Indian Village – You might recognize this from The Dark Knight Rises.
- The Tigers Roaming India’s National Parks: A Photo Essay – A guest post by Vinod Goel.
- Tibetan Seeds Of Calm Amid Chaos: A Photo Essay Of Dharamsala, India – Pictures of this home to over 19,000 Tibetn refugees.
- What To Prepare For During Your First 48 Hours In India – Some of the initial challenges you’re likely to face and how to handle them.
- Boundary Ballet: The Wagah Border Ceremony Between India And Pakistan – A video of this elaborate, daily military ritual.
- From The Red Fort To The Chandni Chowk Market – Sights and pictures from one of New Delhi’s most famous markets.
- Don’t Fall For The Taxi Scams At Indian Airports – Getting a cab a legitimate cab from an Indian airport is easy once you know how.
- How To Use A European Plug In India – You won’t need an extra adapter for India with your European plug using this trick.
- What To Expect and How To Prepare For Business Trips To India – Part 1 of 2 – Some cultural preparations for your business trip to India.
- 6 Crowd Intensive Festivals In Mumbai – Learn about these colorful, crowded, and culturally rich Mumbai festivals.
Videos From India
Photography From Around India
- The Chocolate Bar Worth Climbing The Himalayas For – A humble miracle of chocolate.
- Shiva Temple – Bangalore, India – One of my favorite pictures from Bangalore.
- India Gate – New Delhi, India – One of New Delhi’s most popular tourist attractions.
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
- Hotel City Heights Review (view on map)
- Hotel The Raj Review [Book on Booking.com]
- Raj’s Cozy Inn Review (view on map)
- Smyle Inn Review (view on map) [Book on Hostelbookers]
- Anjani Hotel Review [Book on Booking.com]
- Poonam Haveli Review (view on map) [Book on Hostelbookers]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
- Explore: Golden Temple [map];
- Eat & Drink: Mocha Cafe [map];
- Explore: Cubbon Park [map]; Shiva Temple [map]; Vidhana Soudha [map];
- Eat & Drink: Cafe Coffee Day [map]; Carpe Diem [map]; Gakyi Restaurant [map]; Norling [map]; Shiva Cafe [map]; Xcite Bar [map]; Yak [map];
- Explore: Recommended Lhamo’s Kitchen [map];
- Eat & Drink: Cafe Nirvana [map]; Chandni Chowk Market [map]; Cafe Coffee Day; Costa Coffee [map]; Club India; Everest Bakery Cafe [map]; Golden Cafe [map]; Nando Vaishno Dhaba [map]; Pt. Gaya Prasad Shiv Charan [map]; Tadka [map];
- Explore: Akshardham Temple [map]; India Gate [map]; Red Fort [map];
- Eat & Drink: Biryani House [map]; Cafe Edelweiss; Cafe Namaste [map]; Jasmine; Millets Of Mewar; Sunset View Restaurant [map];
- Explore: Monsoon Palace [map];
- Eat & Drink: Blue Lassi; Keshari Ruchikar Byanjan Restaurant; Pizzeria Vaatika Cafe; Shiva Cafe And German Bakery;
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.