You can find more Spain travel information within the posts below.
- Don’t Miss This Site In Granada, Spain That Most Visitors Do – Pictures of this place are very rare but here are a few.
- Is A Granada Card Worth The Cost? – Breaking down the cost and practicality of this buy-one get-many tourist card.
- LIVE CHAT! Speaking Spain Plus Social Media With Arantxa Ros And Daniel Galan – My monthly live chat focusing on your questions about Spain.
- 96 Hours In Granada, Spain – What to see, do, and eat in this southern Spanish city.
- The Last Paradise Of A Crumbling Empire: A Photo Essay From Granada, Spain’s Alhambra – A story about the final remaining outpost of the Moorish rule in Spain.
- Experiencing Formula 1 In Valencia, Spain At 300 Kilometers Per Hour – A trip of a lifetime at the Best Lap F1 x 3 Experience.
- The Rebirth Of Valencia, Spain: The City Of Arts And Sciences – One of the most impressive architectural sites in the world.
- Exploring Lanzarote: Cesars Empire – A guest post by Nick Ball about this island in the Spanish Canarian archipelago.
Photography From Around Spain
- More Pictures Of The Alhambra For No Good Reason Other Than It’s Pretty – Do I really need another reason?
- The Dome Of The Granada Cathedral In Spain – The most popular but easily missed sight in the middle of the city.
- Catching A Picture Of The Emperor At The Science Park Museum In Granada, Spain – He wasn’t easy to get on digital film but worth the effort.
- Time For Wine In Madrid, Spain At Mercado De San Miguel – A look at the food for sale at this modern market.
- Paella In Valencia, Spain – A bit of history about this dish that originated in Valencia.
View Spain in a larger map
Where I’ve Stayed & Recommend [What this means]
A Few Places To Eat, Drink, And Explore
These are just a few selected places of the many I visited in these cities for a sample of what to see and taste.
- Eat & Drink: La Matandeta [map];
- Eat & Drink: Abaco [map]; Bar La Blanca Paloma [map]; Cafeteria Lisboa [map]; La Cueva [map]; La Hacienda Alhambra [map]; La Nina Bonita [map]; La Riviera [map]; Monasterio Chill Out [map]; Rojo Bar [map];
- Explore: Alhambra [map]; Albaicin [map]; Church of Santo Domingo [map]; Granada Cathedral [map]; La Cartuja Monastery [map]; Mercado de San Augustin [map]; Science Park Museum [map]; Tourismo de Ciudad de Granada [map];
- Eat & Drink: Mercado de San Miguel [map];
- Eat & Drink: Brasserie Sorolla [map]; Casa Montana [map]; Restaurante La Sucursal [map]; Restaurante Vertical [map];
- Explore: Best Lap F1 x 3 Experience [map]; City Of Arts And Sciences [map]; Valencia Street Circuit [map];
You can learn more travel information about other nations by checking out the full country list here.